Published early in 2010 this official publication covers all the Acts and subsidiary legislation currently in operation in The Gambia, up to 1 September 2009.
LexisNexis provided the following services to the Gambian Ministry of Justice:
- Publication and updating of 16 looseleaf volumes of the Laws of The Gambia.
- Typographically resetting and electronic capturing of 15,000 printed pages.
- Consolidate the previous Laws of The Gambia with all amendments thereto for the period 1991-2008.
- Editorially integrate and annotate all amendments to the previous Laws of The Gambia for the period 1991-2008.
- Apply the publication styles used in the previous Laws of The Gambia.
- Proof-read the Laws of Gambia for content accuracy.
- Prepare relevant looseleaf page proofs for approval.
- Conversion of the data for publication to an online version.
- Print and ship 1,000 sets of the Laws to Gambia.
- Provide Editorial skills training for designated Government officials.
LexisNexis will also prepare and publish looseleaf updates from 2009-2013 for insertion into the existing looseleaf binders.